viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2018

September 22

I'm sorry I did not update anything ... but
I have 3 big problems:
First - my Internet provider keeps increasing its prices every month.
[I have to settle several debts in addition to this]

Second - I was contacted by E.mail by three different groups of translators who claim to have finished the translation in English. One group claims to be in the final test phase, with a release date for the same day as the premiere of the anime.
[although none of the three groups showed me any proof of the translation].

Third - my personal life is complicated by "real life" tasks, problems that we all have, and I know that very well.
Anyway, I would just wait to see what happens, if the translation does not appear, I will continue doing it as best I can.
[I'm doing some other projects, mods and translations in ps2 and ps.one games but apparently it's better not to reveal anything until I have something almost complete]

I apologize. and I hope not to disappoint anyone.

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow, that's incredible... Any chances of releasing the spanish version anyways?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I guess one of the groups lied. I don't see a patch released and the anime already premiered.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. fuerza bro espero que sigas con el proyecto

    ResponderBorrar